terça-feira, 28 de julho de 2009

We were here. We are here. We're always gonna be here.

Watching that videos, seeing you cry... And what could I do ? I could only stand in front of the computer wishing I was by your side, to pick up your tears. And throw them away. I've been broken heart before, I know how you're feeling. I'm not gonna ask you not to cry. Or to ignore it. I'm just gonna ask you to wait. Cause time will come and it will wash away this pain. And I'm just gonna remember you that I'm here... We are here. We were always here. We're always gonna be here. For you. To pick up each one of your tears. And throw them in the backseat. You'll never be alone. No matter what. We're here for you. For whatever you need us. We love you, Joseph Jonas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário